HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Lady GaGa - Government Hooker (DIY/Clean Acapella)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Au$tin



Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Lady GaGa - Government Hooker (DIY/Clean Acapella)   Fri 29 Jul - 4:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y05H1ROX

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 27
Location : Toronto, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Government Hooker (DIY/Clean Acapella)   Sun 31 Jul - 22:26

Au$tin wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A user stole your acapella >__<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Au$tin



Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Government Hooker (DIY/Clean Acapella)   Mon 1 Aug - 2:30

Y05H1ROX wrote:
Au$tin wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A user stole your acapella >__<

WTF!?!?!? .
he/she probably stole all the stuff on their channel. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y05H1ROX

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 27
Location : Toronto, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Government Hooker (DIY/Clean Acapella)   Mon 1 Aug - 3:02

Au$tin wrote:
Y05H1ROX wrote:
Au$tin wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A user stole your acapella >__<

WTF!?!?!? .
he/she probably stole all the stuff on their channel. Evil or Very Mad

yeah lol, the "studio" acapella for edge of glory is made by glamour studio acapella and the bloody mary one is made by craig vanity lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Au$tin



Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Government Hooker (DIY/Clean Acapella)   Mon 1 Aug - 3:35

Y05H1ROX wrote:

yeah lol, the "studio" acapella for edge of glory is made by glamour studio acapella and the bloody mary one is made by craig vanity lol

and then their gonna delete my comment after i confront them for stealing. -_- Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Y05H1ROX

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 27
Location : Toronto, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Government Hooker (DIY/Clean Acapella)   Mon 1 Aug - 3:49

Au$tin wrote:
Y05H1ROX wrote:

yeah lol, the "studio" acapella for edge of glory is made by glamour studio acapella and the bloody mary one is made by craig vanity lol

and then their gonna delete my comment after i confront them for stealing. -_- Rolling Eyes

hahah yep xD they deleted all my comments, but thanks to proxy servers I can find them again xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Government Hooker (DIY/Clean Acapella)   Mon 1 Aug - 10:33

Hey anyone knows where to get official instrumental of goverment hooker?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://djworld.forums2u.com
Y05H1ROX

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2011-07-18
Age : 27
Location : Toronto, Ontario

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Government Hooker (DIY/Clean Acapella)   Mon 1 Aug - 19:58

Admin wrote:
Hey anyone knows where to get official instrumental of goverment hooker?

Its not official, its just a loop of the demo that was previewed at the mugler fashion show
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Au$tin



Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Government Hooker (DIY/Clean Acapella)   Mon 1 Aug - 21:24

Y05H1ROX wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hey anyone knows where to get official instrumental of goverment hooker?

Its not official, its just a loop of the demo that was previewed at the mugler fashion show

but i dont know how whoever looped the instrumental got the chorus to sound like the original..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glamourservices



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Government Hooker (DIY/Clean Acapella)   Tue 9 Aug - 14:47

Guys, unfortunately lots of people steal other people's work and it's not right! In my case I make all these acapellas to help people that make remixes and mashups but when you took someone's effort and label it as yours, that sucks! And what's worse is that still I try to help without asking for a comment limit on my youtube channels or putting a link with tagging!
I can only rely to certain people's honesty, although it seems these days, only a few know the meaning of this word! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryanjkita



Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Government Hooker (DIY/Clean Acapella)   Sat 23 Jun - 1:13

download link broken. possible to get another one? Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa - Government Hooker (DIY/Clean Acapella)   

Back to top Go down
 
Lady GaGa - Government Hooker (DIY/Clean Acapella)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Canoness - Valentina (WH-40k)
» Lady Gaga: Celebrity, Icon, Tamrielian
» Lady Artemis [o p e n--To Hunters that need to visit Artemis]
» Lady Malys
» Lady Malys and the Crystal Heart

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Acapellas-
Jump to: